Thursday, May 23, 2013

Mowing and Watching


Webster doesn't like to be outside when I'm riding around on my mower. I think he must have been hit in the past by a flying rock or wood chip. So I always put him inside and let him supervise from the balcony. It was very overcast this morning and there is no sun in the forecast until SUNday. I hope I'll be able to do a little more field mowing later because Friday and Saturday are supposed to be solid rain. I can at least do lots of hand trimming. Oops, it just started raining. Now the sun is out. It has rained on and off all day. I think it will be just handwork outside today. I should have gotten an earlier start yesterday. I mowed all of the small area in the far rear and got a nice wide path leading down there so I don't have to walk through the knee high grasses when I walk the Wonder Dog. I put two of my adirondack chairs down there for resting and contemplating nature. my photos-click to enlarge

No comments:

Post a Comment