Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Lily Pad Pond


I photographed this water garden last week on a real estate showing. Unfortunately, I didn't see or hear any bullfrogs. The house had a screened-in porch and I'm sure the owners enjoyed sitting out there listening to them croak on hot summer nights. my iPhone photo
I can't even tell you how weary I am of researching products for my upcoming house painting project. I have come to the conclusion that there is no such thing as a good waterborne stain. I think I'm just going to have my clapboards and shingles and trim painted white. Sherwin Williams is having an end-of-summer sale with 30% off thru September 2nd. I am just going to bite the bullet and paint everything with their thick white paint that goes on like buttermilk. It's called Duration. Case closed, fingers in ears, la la la la la. Can't hear you.
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment