Wednesday, July 3, 2013

My Blog is 5 Years Old



My official blog birthday was yesterday but I forgot all about it because I was so busy. We are celebrating the occasion today, with post number 5,130.  Wow, it's so much easier now. When I first started, I used to hyperventilate because it was so stressful. I had to teach myself how to do everything and back then it was harder than it is now! Thank you, wonderful friends, for sticking with me. It's still a joy to share my life experiences here at the cottage with you in the form of beautiful images, brief text, and information I have personally found to be useful. Sharing these things is so rewarding.

Would you believe 5 in blog years is more like 40? Really! You can't imagine how much you have to know to keep a blog running smoothly. So far, so good. Webster is happy too. I usually give him 4 small dog biscuits each time we come in from a walk. Today he got 5. I think I'll make some lemon buttermilk popsicles to celebrate. Today I plan on using the juice of one lime instead of the usual lemon.
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment